Land’s End Circuit
Enter your email for an alert when the book is in stock:
Out of stock
This selected Cornish section of the South West Coast Path runs for 42 miles from St Ives to Penzance. It provides a superb week’s-worth of walking, and serves as a taster for the 630-mile National Trail experience. Enjoy some of the UK’s finest coastal scenery including Land’s End, its wild south-western extreme.
This part of Cornwall is surprisingly accessible by mainline railway, and it offers plenty of charming places to stay and eat. The book includes an option to complete the circuit inland by St Michael’s Way, and also a side-trip by tidal causeway to St Michael’s Mount.
This guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy the Land’s End Circuit:
- the route in sections, with summaries of distance, terrain and altitude gain/loss
- where to find food and drink, accommodation and how to split the distance
- concise background on the geology, history, mining and wildlife
- how and when to visit St Michael’s Mount
- planning information for travel by train, bus, car or plane
- 15 pages with detailed route mapping at 1:35,000
- in full colour, with 100 photographs
- rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper.
Click on the thumbnails below to view sample pages from the book "Land’s End Circuit" in standard PDF format.
To reduce loading time, resolution is limited in these extracts, but all photographs are printed at top quality in our books. All text and images are copyrighted ©Rucksack Readers and licensors: please respect our intellectual property.