Causeway Coast Way
with Moyle Way
The unspoiled Causeway Coast of Antrim is one of Ireland's best-kept secrets. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Giant's Causeway is the jewel in its crown, and its amazing geology is best enjoyed on foot. The Causeway Coast Way offers 32 miles (51 km) of waymarked, easy-going walking with welcoming B&Bs and pubs at strategic intervals.
It combines well with a trip to the wildlife haven of Rathlin Island, and with the more challenging Moyle Way. Here are options for walking holidays that most people will complete comfortably within 4 to 6 days.
This guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy your holiday:
- route maps for Causeway Coast and Moyle Ways (1:85,000)
- concise, up-to-date directions for both routes
- geology and legend of the Giant's Causeway
- background on habitats and wildlife
- feature on Rathlin Island walks, with map (1:60,000)
- contact details for accommodation and transport
- over 75 glorious colour photos
- waterproof, rucksack-friendly format.
- Causeway Coast Way: with Moyle Way
- Eoin Reilly
- June 2010
- UK price £10.99
- 64pp+3pp map flap
- 145x210 mm
- ISBN: 978-1-898481-37-9